Zimbra Drive stopped working with 1.0.4-1zimbra8.7b1

All about Zimbra Drive
vinzenz

Zimbra Drive stopped working with 1.0.4-1zimbra8.7b1

Post by vinzenz »

Hi all,

recently I got a new version (zimbra-drive-1.0.4-1zimbra8.7b1.r7.x86_64) of the Zimbra Drive package on my CentOS 7.3 Zimbra server via yum update.
Unfortunately, after a restart, the Drive tab does not work anymore. I see the folder tree, but no matter what folder I select, it only shows the content of the root folder.

I found the following exception in /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log, which is probably related:

Code: Select all

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["node_type"] not found.
        at com.zextras.zimbradrive.soap.SearchRequestHdlr.handleRequest(SearchRequestHdlr.java:93)
        at org.openzal.zal.soap.InternalDocumentHelper.handle(InternalDocumentHelper.java:75)
        at org.openzal.zal.soap.InternalDocumentHandler.handle(InternalDocumentHandler.java:42)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:607)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:440)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:273)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.java:303)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:213)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:206)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:821)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1685)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.CsrfFilter.doFilter(CsrfFilter.java:169)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1668)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.RequestStringFilter.doFilter(RequestStringFilter.java:54)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1668)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHeaderFilter.java:59)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ETagHeaderFilter.doFilter(ETagHeaderFilter.java:47)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ContextPathBasedThreadPoolBalancerFilter.doFilter(ContextPathBasedThreadPoolBalancerFilter.java:107)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraQoSFilter.doFilter(ZimbraQoSFilter.java:116)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraInvalidLoginFilter.doFilter(ZimbraInvalidLoginFilter.java:117)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilterChain(DoSFilter.java:473)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilter(DoSFilter.java:318)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilter(DoSFilter.java:288)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:581)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:524)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1158)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:511)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1090)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:213)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:109)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:119)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:318)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.gzip.GzipHandler.handle(GzipHandler.java:437)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.DebugHandler.handle(DebugHandler.java:84)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:119)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:517)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:306)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:242)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:261)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection.onFillable(SslConnection.java:192)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:261)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:75)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceAndRun(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:213)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:147)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:654)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:572)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["node_type"] not found.
        at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:471)
        at org.json.JSONObject.getString(JSONObject.java:717)
        at com.zextras.zimbradrive.CloudUtils.appendArrayNodesAttributeToSoapResponse(CloudUtils.java:125)
        at com.zextras.zimbradrive.soap.SearchRequestHdlr.handleRequest(SearchRequestHdlr.java:89)
        ... 60 more
Did anyone see the same issue?

Thanks
jorgedlcruz
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Re: Zimbra Drive stopped working with 1.0.4-1zimbra8.7b1

Post by jorgedlcruz »

Hi Vinzenz,
We are working in resolve this issue.

Best regards
Jorge de la Cruz https://jorgedelacruz.es
Systems Engineer at Veeam Software https://www.veeam.com/
jorgedlcruz
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by jorgedlcruz »

Hello,
Have you tried to update the nextcloud/owncloud app too?

It will work once you do it

Best regards
sndaumas

Post by sndaumas »

Hello,

I have the same error.
And the nextcloud application is still in version 0.0.1

Best regards
vinzenz

Post by vinzenz »

Out of curiosity, is Zimbra Drive open source (or planned to be in the future)?
Maybe the community could help out on these issues.
jorgedlcruz
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by jorgedlcruz »

Hello,
It is already, and all the code is here For the issue try to replace the Zimbra Drive app in your Nextcloud with this one: And after you replace it, please go to the admin area and configure it, and test it.

Let us know
phili67

Post by phili67 »

Ok everything is working grate with my installation (nextcloud 11.0.3), my https zimbra port is a custom port : 60443.

I've a question, is it possible to share documents with the nextcloud drive without sending mails ?
And how ?

What are the main advantages with zimbra documents ways ?

Thank's a lot,

Philippe

PS : I've tested with the 12.0, but nothing was working well. I patched the infos.xml file of the zimbradrive to get it work ..... nothing work;
sndaumas

Post by sndaumas »

jorgedlcruz wrote:Hello,
It is already, and all the code is here For the issue try to replace the Zimbra Drive app in your Nextcloud with this one: And after you replace it, please go to the admin area and configure it, and test it.

Let us know
Hello,

It is working now!!
There is no more that the sharing of big file by link !!

Thank you and sorry for my english!!