Asking a question

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Asking a question

Post by phoenix »

On the pages in these forums there's a box like this:
That would appear to be the place to type your comments/question so I did that only to find out when I hit "Ask" that it's supposed to be the subject of the post not the actual question. I didn't think I was dumb enough to misunderstand what I was supposed to type in that box, obviously I am. That doesn't seem to be very intuitive but I guess everyone who uses these forums seems to manage.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
glenarmes
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Asking a question

Post by glenarmes »

This box utilizes search to try and answer questions. As more data flows into the forums the more items will populate when typing in the Ask box. With no data when you click on Ask it takes you to the interface to post a forum question or discussion. We do appreciate you!
dirkjanvanderwal

Asking a question

Post by dirkjanvanderwal »

Maybe "Finding an answer" is a better name for this option. I am a new user and was wondering where I shpuld put the subject of my question so I hit "+ New" right away.
glenarmes
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Asking a question

Post by glenarmes »

Great suggestion [mention:05245e16b9964bbabba23c21093a0082:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] , than you.
jenneme
Advanced member
Advanced member

Asking a question

Post by jenneme »

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Good suggestion, Dirk. I will see what I can do to make it more intuitive or at least add some helpful instruction.