Enough with the popups already!

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
SnakeDoc

Post by SnakeDoc »

Make the damn popups go away! I'm trying to get things done, but am constantly being interrupted by popups flying out from every corner of the page! "Related Stuff Here!", "Check this out here!", "Click here!".  Stop it, just stop!
jenneme
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by jenneme »

Pop ups were turned off last week in this community group. If you are still seeing pop ups on pages you visit in this group, please provide a url or screen capture so I can attend the problem.
ApparentlyMyUsernameIsNotAvailable

Post by ApparentlyMyUsernameIsNotAvailable »

He probably means the dumb "Related" posts slide-out that comes from the bottom right corner, and the nagging "take a tour" slide-out up in the top left. They both seriously bother me too.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Unfortunately you need to click through all the steps (like a trained monkey?) in those pop-ups to finally get rid of them, you should only need to do it once and in my opinion the "I got it" button should clear that - poor design, I'm afraid.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra