Links to replies in Notifications

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
ploeger
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by ploeger »

Hi!
If you're subscribed to a thread and someone replies to that thread, this is reflected in the notifications.
However, if you click on the link in the notifications box, you're taken to the thread itself, not directly to the reply. I would expect to be taken to the specific reply.

Kind regards

Dennis
liverpoolfcfan
Elite member
Elite member

Post by liverpoolfcfan »

Totally agree with this point. I just came there to open a ticket for it myself.

The email notification I receive contains a direct link to the actual post - so I see no good reason why the notifications within the community cannot do the same thing.

On a related note - I would like to see a "go to first unread post" link on each discussion in the forum, as it is a pain to have to scroll to the bottom of the first page of a discussion, click on the fast forward link - then either scroll down, or worse still page backwards and scroll down, from there to find the first unread post.