Zimbra should have a mobile application

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
Gustavo.Woltmann

Zimbra should have a mobile application

Post by Gustavo.Woltmann »

Hello everyone, I personally think that Zimbra should have a mobile application for easy access of it's users, like for example I am using Zimbra from one of it's clients and I searched for an easy access iOS application couldn't find one, and I really need it to access email faster than using smart phone browser.

I think it will be an extra advantage for Zimbra services for further expansion.

yours,

-Gustavo Woltmann
jorgedlcruz
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Re: Zimbra should have a mobile application

Post by jorgedlcruz »

Hi Gustavo,
Is something we are working in try to bring it to life, however the 97% of our Customers uses ActiveSync, which can be easily integrated with your native iOS Calendar, or Android Calendar, or choose one of the hundred apps on the Stores which supports ActiveSync. With ActiveSync you can sync your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks, so it's a great way to do it.

You have some information here: You have some Wikis about how to configure it here: Best regards
Jorge de la Cruz https://jorgedelacruz.es
Systems Engineer at Veeam Software https://www.veeam.com/
Gustavo.Woltmann

jorgedlcruz wrote:Hi Gustavo,
Is something we are working in try to bring it to life, however the 97% of our Customers uses ActiveSync, which can be easily integrated with your native iOS Calendar, or Android Calendar, or choose one of the hundred apps on the Stores which supports ActiveSync. With ActiveSync you can sync your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks, so it's a great way to do it.

You have some information here: You have some Wikis about how to configure it here: Best regards
Thanks indeed Jorge, it will definitely help me until an app is launched !
Gustavo.Woltmann

Is it Activesync Tester ?? on app store ?

Regards,

- Gustavo Woltmann
Gustavo.Woltmann

jorgedlcruz wrote:Hi Gustavo,

Hello @jorgedlcruz , I tried the iPhone steps but unfortunately not of the mentioned steps are working on the iPhone.. ??

Thanks,

- Gustavo Woltmann