Zimbra Sales awful

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
macdevin

Zimbra Sales awful

Post by macdevin »

Does Zimbra have a sales team that cares? trying to get in contact with anything has been a nightmare.
Been waiting on response via email or phone messages I left for weeks with no response.

Support line is unable to contact sales, all they can do is open a case, I did that and it has been no help, going on 3 days for response.

Looking for a phone number that I can call and speak to someone that can help us get renewed. Or contract expires in 12 days.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Zimbra Sales awful

Post by phoenix »

I can't help with your specific problem but I wouldn't worry about the twelve days left before your expiry, the licence has a thirty days grace period before the NE feature stop working.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
brent.rhymes

Re: Zimbra Sales awful

Post by brent.rhymes »

Hi macdevin -

My name is Brent Rhymes and I manage worldwide sales for Zimbra. I am very sorry that you have issues contacting our sales organization - and want to make sure we take care of you ASAP. If you could email your contact details to me - brent.rhymes@synacor.com - and I will make sure the right person gets back to you first thing tomorrow - and that we get your issue resolved immediately.

Also - I would like to understand how you reached out to sales - so we can fix whatever issue we have receiving calls/emails from customers.

Thanks for reaching out - and again - I apologize for your inconvenience!

Brent J. Rhymes
EVP, Enterprise Sales & Marketing
214-862-5019 (mobile)
brent.rhymes@synacor.com