1) Make it more obvious where I am to make edit suggestions on locked wiki entries.
2) On the ports page (https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Ports) indicate whether those are TCP or UDP ports. Sure I can look up each one, but having it right there is more convenient.
3) Enable page discussions.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests