Official Zimbra news, events, releases, and updates.
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.6 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

Zimbra have launched a new mailing list, to apprise customers of important Product and Security Updates.

This new list is because Zimbra have separated out their security and patch announcements from their email newsletter. So, even if you already get the email newsletter, it would be a good idea to subscribe to this security announcements list.

You can subscribe by scrolling to the bottom of this web page: https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/

Hope that helps,
Mark
BradC
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Re: Sign Up To Receive Zimbra Security Announcements

Post by BradC »

Can't sign up without ticking the "Yes, I would like to receive occasional marketing communications regarding Zimbra products, services & events. I can opt out at any time by emailing privacypolicy@synacor.com.*' box. I don't want that marketing fluff, but I'd really like security notifications.

I've signed up. Let's see if the security:propaganda ratio errs on the side of usefulness.
halfgaar
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: Ubuntu 18.04, 8.8.15_P43

Re: Sign Up To Receive Zimbra Security Announcements

Post by halfgaar »

I don't know if it includes it, but I'm all for getting info about release end-of-lifes, new OS versions being supported, etc, but I indeed hope it's not more than that.

I also subscribed. One can subscribe any address BTW. There doesn't seem to be a confirmation e-mail, which means the DB may flood with spam addresses.