Download the Patch 7
Please do a full backup or snapshot before installing this Patch. You can download the patch and the md5 and the SHA 256 file here:
- Network Edition - https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zimbra-collaboration/
- Open Source Edition - https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zimbra-collaboration-open-source/
Please, read the Full Release Notes here http://files.zimbra.com.s3.amazonaws.com/website/docs/8.6/ZCS_860_Patch7_ReleaseNotes.pdf
All Zimbra Collaboration 8.6.0 sites are recommended to install this patch. Patch 7 is cumulative with all the previous five patches, so only Patch 7 is required in case you didn't installed the previous ones.
ZCS 8.6.0 Patch 7 Bug Fixes
ZCS 8.6.0 Patch 7 Security Fixes
Before Installing the Patch
Before installing the patch, consider the following:
- Zimbra Collaboration patches can be found at https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zimbra-collaboration
- Patches are cumulative, and delivered as a TGZ file.
- A full backup should be performed before any patch is applied
- There is no automated roll-back.
- Zimlet patches can include removing existing Zimlets and redeploying the patched Zimlet.
- Only files or Zimlets associated with installed packages will be installed from the patch.
- Switch to user zimbra before using ZCS CLI commands.
- Important! You cannot revert to the previous ZCS release after you upgrade to the patch.