Initial Zimbra User Meeting in Indonesia

Industry info, happenings near you, and new product integrations. Hosting an event? Invite people here.
1215vavai
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 1215vavai »

Indonesian Zimbra Community will have a gathering on September 12, 2009.
The gathering will focused on Zimbra Installation tutorial in multi distro (openSUSE, Red Hat, Ubuntu and Centos as an example), Zimbra management tips & trick and also install fest for Zimbra 6.0 If it has officially launched (if haven't yet, we will used the RC1 instead).
Are you in or near Bekasi-Jakarta ? If so, please feel free to attend the Zimbra user meeting. Click here (in Bahasa Indonesia) for more information.
Note : Indonesian Zimbra Community is a non-profit organization, community based focused on Zimbra Collaboration Suite to help, assist & supporting Zimbra implementation in Indonesia.
micahburkette

Post by micahburkette »

I will be traveling to Indonesia next year and was wondering if there was any meet ups planned for next year?

Kind Regards

Micah Burkette

Micah Burkette
1215vavai
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 1215vavai »

Hi,

[quote user="micahburkette"]I will be traveling to Indonesia next year and was wondering if there was any meet ups planned for next year?

Micah Burkette[/QUOTE]
We have regular monthly meeting since it's first initial meeting. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to traveling to Indonesia and want to meet some Zimbra user or to attend our Zimbra user meeting.
Please PM me if you need further information.