mailbox quota utilization report

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
k_k

Post by k_k »

Hi,

My customer need per mailbox utilization report on weekly bases. I prepared script for the same but its take lot of time to fetch the data.
In Server statistic, iH ave seen there is very good quota utilization report. Is there any way to download this report from admin console ? Or is there any other fine tunned command to get size jus like zmaccts ??
Please help. Thanks
KK
Krishopper
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by Krishopper »

We use the SOAP API from PHP to connect to the server to obtain quota usage and to send out emails to our customers. It's very fast since it's via SOAP. If you're using zmprov, it is probably time consuming for each time zmprov needs to load java to connect to Zimbra to pull the information.
minhhoang

Post by minhhoang »

[quote user="Krishopper"]We use the SOAP API from PHP to connect to the server to obtain quota usage and to send out emails to our customers. It's very fast since it's via SOAP. If you're using zmprov, it is probably time consuming for each time zmprov needs to load java to connect to Zimbra to pull the information.[/QUOTE]
Hi Krishopper, Could you please show me how to use the SOAP API from PHP? I use zmprov and the server load was very high. My server almost stop to work and refuse connection.
Kind regards,

Minh
umarzuki
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by umarzuki »

minhhoang

Post by minhhoang »

[quote user="umarzuki"]could it be zcs-php?

Thank umarzuki for your info. I have my php engineer have a look at this ;)
Did you deploy zcs-php and if yes, do you have any notices or best practices?
Regards,

Minh.