Few mails not reaching mailbox

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
sbala_kumar

Post by sbala_kumar »

Hi,
I have ZCS 8.0.2_GA_5569.FOSS installed in CentOS 6.04. In recent times i find few mails are missing. When a user sent mail to two internal mail id's the mail did not reach the intended recipients, but the same mail when sent again after an hour reached both the mail id's.
When i looked the mail log "/var/log/zimbra.log" i found log for both the mails (the one which was not received and the mail which was not received).
Can anyone guide me on how to proceed further on this.
Thanks,

Bala
umarzuki
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by umarzuki »

[quote user="sbala_kumar"]
When i looked the mail log "/var/log/zimbra.log" i found log for both the mails (the one which was not received and the mail which was not received).
[/QUOTE]
would you mind sharing those log messages?
sbala_kumar

Post by sbala_kumar »

Hi Umarzuki,
Attached the log as requested. Previously some one in this forum was telling that this version of ZCS has problems like this and had told to update to the next version, do you have any idea on this?
Thanks,

Bala
mail_log.txt
sbala_kumar

Post by sbala_kumar »

Hi Umarzuki,
Please let me if you need any other log for analyzing. I also face the same issue with one more email account.
Thanks,

Bala
umarzuki
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by umarzuki »

not much that I can tell from my experiences, my guess would be that there's a few opendkim related messages that might relate to -> http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administra ... eload.html