[SOLVED] Delegated admin and mobile tab / quota tab

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
qseb

Post by qseb »

Hello all,
I'm planning in the next few days to give administration access to few users. They will be domain admin.
- I can not find the way to give mobile management tab rights nor to display it.

- Another great feature as super admin is to see quickly quotas used by users, with statistics / server / user quota / small green bars :) . I couldn't succeed in dispaying them for a domain admin...
Has somebody sucessfully played with advanced delegated admin?
creagel

Post by creagel »

[quote user="qseb"]Hello all,
I'm planning in the next few days to give administration access to few users. They will be domain admin.
- I can not find the way to give mobile management tab rights nor to display it.

- Another great feature as super admin is to see quickly quotas used by users, with statistics / server / user quota / small green bars :) . I couldn't succeed in dispaying them for a domain admin...
Has somebody sucessfully played with advanced delegated admin?[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem - domain admin have not access to "Mobile tab". Do you have any ideas, how to get this "working"?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="creagel"]I have the same problem - domain admin have not access to "Mobile tab". Do you have any ideas, how to get this "working"?[/QUOTE]Please update your forum profile with the output of the following (do not post it in this thread):
zmcontrol -vHave you actually given this user admin rights to access the mobile tab?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
creagel

Post by creagel »

[quote user="10330phoenix"]Please update your forum profile with the output of the following (do not post it in this thread):
zmcontrol -vHave you actually given this user admin rights to access the mobile tab?[/QUOTE]
My profile was updated. What rights do you mean?
Domain admin have this rights assigned:

adminConsoleCOSMobileTabRigts

setAdminConsoleCOSMobileTabRigts

viewAdminConsoleCOSMobileTabRigts

creagel

Post by creagel »

I get this working :)
I must make "configure grants" and add:
Target Type=domain

Target Name=ourdomain.tld

Right Type=Attribute right

Attribute Right Verb=write

Attribute right Target Type=account

Attribute Name=zimbraFeatureMobileSyncEnabled
It's all ;)
scree76

Post by scree76 »

Hi
And what about quota tab ?

I would like to allow domain admins to display quota usage but I dont find which rights I have to add (and I've found no thread about this issue).
Thanks
alessiof

Post by alessiof »

[quote user="scree76"]Hi
And what about quota tab ?

I would like to allow domain admins to display quota usage but I dont find which rights I have to add (and I've found no thread about this issue).
Thanks[/QUOTE]
Same issue here: would like to enable domain admins to see Home - Configure - Domains - DOMAINNAME - Mailbox Quota on version 8. Have you been lucky with this issue? Tnx!
minhhoang

Post by minhhoang »

[quote user="alessiof"]Same issue here: would like to enable domain admins to see Home - Configure - Domains - DOMAINNAME - Mailbox Quota on version 8. Have you been lucky with this issue? Tnx![/QUOTE]
You can try this as zimbra user

$zmprov grantRight domain your_domain.com usr your_admin_user getDomainQuotaUsage
Regards,

Minh