Zimbra official support

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
patit
ZCS/ZD Version: 9.0.0.GA.3924

Zimbra official support

Post by patit »

What has happened to Zimbra official support? I have opened three tickets in the last few days and I'm getting response times far beyond SLA and silly answers.:mad::mad:

Customers are complaining a lot. Are these the results of Telligent acquisition?:confused::confused:
rsaeks
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.8.11_GA_3737.RHEL7_64_201

Zimbra official support

Post by rsaeks »

[quote user="patit"]What has happened to Zimbra official support? I have opened three tickets in the last few days and I'm getting response times far beyond SLA and silly answers.:mad::mad:

Customers are complaining a lot. Are these the results of Telligent acquisition?:confused::confused:[/QUOTE]
I think it depends on the area of the Zimbra the support you receive. I've had great experiences with one support individual that focused around UI customizations. I also got some good documentation regarding SPAM filtering.
When it comes to the imap / smtp / postfix area - that is where I'm running into less-than-great support. I had some steps to try, provided feedback on February 5th and have only received "I will be working with you on this.Please standby.I will update you shortly." That was almost 3 weeks ago.
patit

Zimbra official support

Post by patit »

I don't know but while I opened tickets during the VMware period I had no such delays. I had on one server where suddenly new message/reply/reply all buttons in ajax client stopped working for ALL users so we had to switch to HTML client and the answer was "Hello, That sounds strange,....."

I solved the issue by myself but I am still waiting for a decent reply.
bobby
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Zimbra official support

Post by bobby »

Hello, patit. Can you provide the support case numbers here or send me a private message with more information so that I can review what's happened and understand what we're discussing? Thanks!
patit

Zimbra official support

Post by patit »

Hello Bobby,
replied privately

Thank you