M2 Experiences?

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

M2 Experiences?

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="vaitguy"]-When a message is highlighted, and I click the delete button, it does not move to the next message as the armstrong release I had did. Not major, just something I see our end users going ape over.

[/QUOTE]
What view are you in? Are you in the message list? If so what search(in:inbox, etc)?
[quote user="vaitguy"]-Inability to use the arrow keys to move up/down in the message list, or hit enter to open a message/thread. Again, not major, but a convenience thing.

[/QUOTE]
Keyboard short cuts are coming
[quote user="vaitguy"]

-Spell checker seems to be lagging in the perf side.

[/QUOTE]
What seems slow to you? The initial spell check or to edit each word?
vaitguy

M2 Experiences?

Post by vaitguy »

I am in conversation view, viewing the initial inbox. I also did via message view. When a message is highlighted, and I click delete, the next message used to auto-highlight, or in conversation view, the next thread would highlight.
Great to hear about the shortcuts.
Spell check was fine, is was me that was the problem.
MW
vaitguy

M2 Experiences?

Post by vaitguy »

I failed to include a bug I noticed today regarding the mini-cal when in Mail. I was in mail, and have many many events this week. I had no problem looking at the mini cal, seeing the bolded dates, getting amouse over of that days schedule. Went to starbucks, came back (40 minutes?) and the calendar had no events. Went into cal view, no events. Logged off and back on, and everything was fine.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

M2 Experiences?

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="vaitguy"]I am in conversation view, viewing the initial inbox. I also did via message view. When a message is highlighted, and I click delete, the next message used to auto-highlight, or in conversation view, the next thread would highlight.
Great to hear about the shortcuts.
Spell check was fine, is was me that was the problem.
MW[/QUOTE]
Ok this is a known bug 835.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

M2 Experiences?

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="vaitguy"]I failed to include a bug I noticed today regarding the mini-cal when in Mail. I was in mail, and have many many events this week. I had no problem looking at the mini cal, seeing the bolded dates, getting amouse over of that days schedule. Went to starbucks, came back (40 minutes?) and the calendar had no events. Went into cal view, no events. Logged off and back on, and everything was fine.[/QUOTE]
Never seen that before. If you can find a way to reproduce it that would help.
vaitguy

M2 Experiences?

Post by vaitguy »

Do you want the logs from that time period?
rhostager
Advanced member
Advanced member

M2 Experiences?

Post by rhostager »

I could not find this one posted already.
M2 on Fedora Core 3
Using Firefox 1.07
On the new appointment form, schedule attendees tab, if I try to schedule attendees for a meeting and the person I am inviting has an all day event, it does not show him as being unavailable. Normal events seem to show just fine but the all day events do not.
- Rob
pshah
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

M2 Experiences?

Post by pshah »

This is a known bug... all day events arent taken into consideration in the free/busy view :( should be fixed in the next release though.