Handling multiple domains

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
iansbrainstorm

Post by iansbrainstorm »

I have multiple domains and email addresses I need to monitor and respond to with the domain name. I understand that more than one domain can be added to the same Zimbra account. I am not talking about forwarding email.
Currently using Outlook I use multiple pop accounts in the profile and one Exchange server account.
When I send an email from outlook I can drop down a list so I can select from for different businesses domains and personal use.
If I reply Outlook automatically picks up the correct domain to respond to.
What suggestions are there for this scenario?
Yes I am nearly finished asking questions :)
Ian
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

You can try adding multiple POP accounts to your Zimbra connector profile in the same manner. I think it should work but not something I've tried.
iansbrainstorm

Post by iansbrainstorm »

Yes you can add multiple pop accounts in the outlook profile. The only downside is when you start using Zimbra online in the browser more and more you do not have that facility. I never thought I would consider web based email but I can we are now closer to not requiring a client like Outlook. The main obstacle is lack of broadband everywhere.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

Yes Zimbra support for POP aggregation is a current feature request.