Two problem about Beta_M2.

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
sshgz
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by sshgz »

I have installed Beta_M2 on the FC5 and found two problems.
1. When i click th "Go to Documents" icon, a error show : "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete."
My browser is firefox 1.5.0.1 on the FC5
2. I found that the Beta_M2 on the FC5 do not support chinese last name for the account, but the Beta_M2 on the FC4 support chinese last name for the account. Why?
jholder
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by jholder »

[quote user="sshgz"]

1. When i click th "Go to Documents" icon, a error show : "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete." [/QUOTE]

This is a known issue, and a bug report has been filed (bug 9103). It's mainly because notebook doesn't get installed/configured correctly during install/startup.

There is a work-around, but your best bet is to disable the feature until GA or M3.

That error will affect all OS and all Browsers.
[quote user="sshgz"]

2. I found that the Beta_M2 on the FC5 do not support chinese last name for the account, but the Beta_M2 on the FC4 support chinese last name for the account. Why?[/QUOTE]
I don't see anything related to FC5 in bugzilla, so it might be a good idea to file one. Worst case, it can be marked as a dup.
sshgz
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by sshgz »

[quote]This is a known issue, and a bug report has been filed (bug 9103). It's mainly because notebook doesn't get installed/configured correctly during install/startup.

There is a work-around, but your best bet is to disable the feature until GA or M3.

I don't see anything related to FC5 in bugzilla, so it might be a good idea to file one. Worst case, it can be marked as a dup.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much.

Do you know when the 3.2 GA or M3 will release?

I feel that v3.2 have more better functions

sshgz
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by sshgz »

[quote]This is a known issue, and a bug report has been filed (bug 9103). It's mainly because notebook doesn't get installed/configured correctly during install/startup.

I don't see anything related to FC5 in bugzilla, so it might be a good idea to file one. Worst case, it can be marked as a dup.[/QUOTE]

I have found the reason, it is because the chinese input on the FC5.