Outlook sync client

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
zten

Outlook sync client

Post by zten »

Hi I am having an issue, I got calendar and tasks to sync but email wont sync I get an error
Caused by: com.funambol.server.admin.UnauthorizedException: User 'admin' not authorized
Also. I am trying to post the copy and paste the entire error but the forum auto deletes it after for some reason :/
zten

Outlook sync client

Post by zten »

Trying again to post the full code
[2010-03-01 00:14:35,279] [funambol.ctp.server.session-manager] [ERROR] Unable to authenticate:

com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.AuthenticationException: Unable to authenticate username=example@example.com, deviceId=fwm-00F2F547504223330

at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.java:95)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.forwardAuthenticationRequest(SessionManager.java:453)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.StateConnected.onAuthenticationReq(StateConnected.java:78)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.onAuthenticationReq(SessionManager.java:285)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.handleMessage(SessionManager.java:237)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.DeviceConnectionHandler.messageReceived(DeviceConnectionHandler.java:181)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: com.funambol.server.admin.UnauthorizedException: User 'admin' not authorized

at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient.invoke(AdminWSClient.java:549)

at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient.authorizeCredential(AdminWSClient.java:168)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.java:93)

... 14 more
fsiegel
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Outlook sync client

Post by fsiegel »

I see your last stack trace. Don't think it has anything to do with Outlook connector.
[2010-03-01 00:14:35,279] Unable to authenticate:

com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.AuthenticationException: Unable to authenticate

at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.java:95)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.forwardAuthenticationRequest(SessionManager.java:453)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.StateConnected.onAuthenticationReq(StateConnected.java:78)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.onAuthenticationReq(SessionManager.java:285)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.session.SessionManager.handleMessage(SessionManager.java:237)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.DeviceConnectionHandler.messageReceived(DeviceConnectionHandler.java:181)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient.invoke(AdminWSClient.java:549)

at com.funambol.server.admin.ws.client.AdminWSClient.authorizeCredential(AdminWSClient.java:168)

at com.funambol.ctp.server.authentication.WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.authenticate(WSAuthenticationManagerImpl.java:93)

... 14 more
adonis1976

Outlook sync client

Post by adonis1976 »

I used the default email client on the Handheld and configured the Zimbra as a IMAP and it works fine. I did not use the Funambol email client.
wyrie

Outlook sync client

Post by wyrie »

[quote user="zten"]Hi I am having an issue, I got calendar and tasks to sync but email wont sync I get an error
Also. I am trying to post the copy and paste the entire error but the forum auto deletes it after for some reason :/[/QUOTE]
I had the same problem. I reset my admin password and had to manually change it in this file (relative path):
config/com/funambol/email/inboxlistener/InboxListenerConfiguration.xml
aminda

Outlook sync client

Post by aminda »

Do you have document for Zimbra and funambol on centos 5.4 like ubuntu document

[quote user="mlpicio"]Thanks to everyone who participates in this forum. Nothing is more frustrating then things not working the first time you install them. Nice to know I'm not alone. Now that I got my Funambol connector to work with Zimbra, I though I'd share the installation guide I created for myself (or anyone else in my office) in the event I ever have to reinstall this again.
There is a section in the guide dealing with certificates. Hope this helps someone else. Once again, thanks for everyone's help.[/QUOTE]
aminda

Outlook sync client

Post by aminda »

[quote user="mlpicio"]Thanks to everyone who participates in this forum. Nothing is more frustrating then things not working the first time you install them. Nice to know I'm not alone. Now that I got my Funambol connector to work with Zimbra, I though I'd share the installation guide I created for myself (or anyone else in my office) in the event I ever have to reinstall this again.
There is a section in the guide dealing with certificates. Hope this helps someone else. Once again, thanks for everyone's help.[/QUOTE]

hai

i am going to configre zimbrafunambol connector with zimbra mail server using this document funambol_zimbraconnector.pdf zimbraconnector compile and install successfully but after that i try to sync in funamboladmin tool but i got error like this please help me...

my error is
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at com.funambol.admin.main.Sync4jClassLoader.loadClass(Sync4jClassLoader.java:117)

at com.funambol.admin.main.Sync4jClassLoader.loadClass(Sync4jClassLoader.java:80)

at com.funambol.admin.module.SyncSourcesController.startInsertNewSourceProcess(SyncSourcesController.java:382)

at com.funambol.admin.module.actions.InsertSyncSource.performAction(InsertSyncSource.java:77)

at org.openide.util.actions.NodeAction$DelegateAction$1.run(NodeAction.java:537)

at org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.ActionsBridge.doPerformAction(ActionsBridge.java:53)

at org.openide.util.actions.NodeAction$DelegateAction.actionPerformed(NodeAction.java:533)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

[catch] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
gracedman
Advanced member
Advanced member

Outlook sync client

Post by gracedman »

Here is what we did. I'll try to clear out as many items that are specific to our environment as we can. We also have the interesting quirk that we are running both Funambol and Zimbra on VServer guests. Real values and names have been obscured. This may create some inconsistencies in the documentation. All corrections are most welcome!
Alas, I'm not sure that this combination is quite ready for prime time. We are experiencing major issues on our Blackberries. I think much has to do with Blackberry itself but we are having major problems with calendar synchronization, e.g., all the appointments duplicate after we restart Funambol.
Let's see if the list allows such a lengthy post as our procedure but here goes:
We will first prepare the PostgreSQL database on PG01. SSH to PG01 and do the following:

su - postgres

createuser -SdREP (create the funambol user and an appropriate password)

createdb -O funamboluser funamboldb

exit

cd /var/lib/pgsql/data

Edit pg_hba.conf by adding the following line:

hostssl funamboldb funamboluser x.x.x.x/32 md5

service postgresql reload

ARGH!!! It looks like the Zimbra Connector does not support PostgreSQL. It does look like it supports MySQL and I would much prefer the data not be stored on a server in the DMZ. Thus, we will install using MySQL. I will leave the PostgreSQL steps in place in case we are ever able to move to it.
DOUBLE ARGH!! It looks like the Zimbra Connector only supports Hypersonic so we can ignore all the PostgreSQL and MySQL steps!!
Funambol uses clear text IMAP logins for Zimbra (!!!) so we need to open the Zimbra Administrative Console, expand Servers and click on Zimbra

Go to the IMAP tab and enable clear text login

Click on Save
Clone a new server for Funambol

Start the new guest, enter it, install needed packages (including the mysql jdbc driver which is not shipped with CentOS), download and install Funambol:

cd

vserver funambol01 start

vserver funambol01 enter

yum install tar bzip2 gzip man java-1.6.0-openjdk java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel wget postgresql-jdbc.x86_64 postgresql.x86_64 hsqldb mysql.x86_64 xorg-x11-xauth bitstream-vera-fonts dejavu-lgc-fonts urw-fonts (xauth and the fonts are needed for the GUI java admin application)

(yum install tomcat5 tomcat-webapps - I don't think we need these - in fact, I think funambol requires tomat6 - if we need to install Tomcat6 on CentOS, we can follow the how to at Computer Tips and Tricks: Tomcat 6 on CentOS 5.2)

mkdir /download

cd /download

wget http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/Conn ... sql_mirror

tar zcfv *.gz

cd mys*

cp mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar /usr/share/java/

ln -s /usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar /usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java.jar

cd ..

wget http://download.forge.objectweb.org/syn ... -8.0.2.bin

sh funambol-8.0.2.bin

Answer yes to the license terms

Answer no to start the server as we need to change some files to make the installation compatible with a 64 bit OS.

cd /opt

chown -R root:root Funambol

cd Fun*/bin

We have a huge issue with using Funambol on a 64-bit OS as the java engine it contains is 32-bit. We thus need to edit all files which reference JAVA_HOME and set it to /usr/lib/jvm/jre rather than the bundled Java engine. Here is the list and instructions:

Edit admin-passwd, encrypt-passwords, install, install-modules, wbxml-to-xml, xml-to-wbxml: . . . Hmm . . . I wonder if it would be easier to just set JAVA_HOME at the beginning:

JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre

export JAVA_HOME

Otherwise:

Find the section which reads:

if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ] ; then

JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"

export JAVA_HOME

else

if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ] ; then

JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"

export JAVA_HOME

fi

fi

and change it to (changing JAVA_HOME and commenting out second check):

if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ] ; then

# JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"

# Must use 64-bit Java engine instead - John Sullivan - May 17, 2009:

export JAVA_HOME

#else

# if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ] ; then

# JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"

# export JAVA_HOME

# fi

fi

Edit ctp-server, funambol-server, hypersonic, inbox-listener, pim-listener - hmm . . . again, for these we may simply be able to define JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre (these do not need an export statement). Otherwise:

if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ]; then

JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

else

if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then

JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

fi

fi

and change it to:

# JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

#else

# if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then

# JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

# fi

fi

Edit funambol as follows - once more, maybe we can just add "export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre", otherwise:

export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

else

if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then

export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

fi

fi

and change it to:

# export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre

#else

# if [ ! -f "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]; then

# export JAVA_HOME=$FUNAMBOL_HOME/tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

# fi

fi

cd ../admin/etc

Edit funamboladmin.conf by changing jdkhome from "../../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre" to "/usr/lib/jvm/jre"

cd ../../plug-ins/cl/bin

Edit run.sh by commenting out the following lines - no, I think we can just add "JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jre" before the if test:

if [ -d "$BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME" ]; then

JAVA_HOME=$BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME

fi

cd ../../javademo/bin

Edit demo.sh by replacing:

BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME=$CMD_HOME/../../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre

with:

Next, we create links to the 64-bit hsqldb.jar, mysql-connector-java.jar and postgresql-jdbc.jar so Funambol can find them:

ln -s /usr/share/java/hsqldb.jar /usr/lib/jvm/jre/lib/ext/

ln -s /usr/share/java/postgresql-jdbc.jar /usr/lib/jvm/jre/lib/ext/

ln -s /usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java.jar /usr/lib/jvm/jre/lib/ext/
We need to populate the postgresql database as follows:

cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server/default/sql/postgresql

psql -U funamboluser -h pg01 funambol
psql -U funamboluser -h pg01 ambol
Since we cannot use PostgreSQL with the Zimbra Connector, we will set up MySQL as follows:

mysql -u root -h mysqldb01 -p

create database funambol;

grant all on funamboldb.* to funamboluser@'%' identified by '';

flush privileges;

quit

: > ~/.mysql_history

cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server/default/sql/mysql

mysql -u funamboluser -h mysqldb01 -p funamboldb
mysql -u funamboluser -h mysqldb01 -p funamboldb
We next install the ZimbraConnector and configure the secure database access including importing the CA cert into the trusted java keystore. On funambol01, do the following:

Copy CA.pem (the CA cert) into /opt/Funambol/ds-server/lib/security/ and name it cacerts

scp CA.pem root@funambol01:/opt/Funambol/ds-server/lib/security/

cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server/lib/security/

keytool -keystore ./cacerts -importcert -trustcacerts -file ./CA.pem -alias CAcert

cd /opt/Fun*/ds-server/modules/

wget Download Funambol Zimbra Connector from SourceForge.net

mv ZimbraConnector{_0.6.00,}.s4j

cd ../../config

mkdir connector

cd connector

Create a ZimbraConnector.xml file with the following contents:

jdbc/fnblds

cd ../../ds-server

Edit the install.properties file as follows:

#dbms=hypersonic

dbms=postgresql

Near the bottom of the file is the default hypersonic jdbc connection definition. Comment it out in case we need to revert to it and copy in this definition:

jdbc.classpath=/usr/share/java/postgresql.jar

jdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driver

jdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql://pg01:5432/funamboldb?ssl=on

jdbc.user=funamboluser

jdbc.password=
ARGH!! As mentioned above, the Zimbra Connector does not support PostgreSQL so instead use the following for MySQL:

#dbms=hypersonic

#dbms=postgresql

dbms=mysql

jdbc.classpath=/usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java.jar

jdbc.driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://mysqldb01:3306/funamboldb?characterEncoding=UTF-8&useSSL=true&requireSSL=true

jdbc.user=funamboluser

jdbc.password=

find the "modules-to-install=" line and append ",ZimbraConnector"

We next create the postresql databases:

cd ../bin

./install-modules

Answer y to the prompts to create databases for all the existing connectors and the ZimbraConnector. There will be many errors from trying to drop non-existent tables; this is not a problem as they legitimately do not exist yet.
Now we need to make it so Funambol starts on boot. Do the following:

cp /opt/Funambol/bin/funambol /etc/init.d/funambol

cd /etc/init.d

Edit funambol by adding the following two lines immediately after #!/bin/sh:

# chkconfig: 2345 30 95

# description: Activates/Deactivates Funambol

and editing the FUNAMBOL_HOME line so it reads:

FUNAMBOL_HOME=`(cd /opt/Funambol; pwd)`

Then:

chkconfig --add funambol

chkconfig funambol on

Exit funambol01 and restart it:

Verify Funambol is running by pointing a web browser to funambol01:8080/funambol
We will next open the administration interface. Directly on funambol01 do:

Create /root/gofun with the following contents:

#!/bin/bash

cd /opt/Funambol

admin/bin/funamboladmin &

chmod a+x gofun

./gofun

Go to File / Login

Click on Login without changing any defaults

Expand localhost and double click on Users

Click on Search

The admin user will appear in the search results box. Select it and click on Edit

Change the password to the high security password.

Change the email to

Click Save

Note: clicking on Save did not close the screen so I thought it did not work. I clicked it again and received an error that admin was not authorized for the change. This is because the password had actually been changed and clicking again was trying to change it using the old password. I logged out and logged back in and the new password was accepted.

Login again as admin using the new password

We will need another user using the medium security password for use for the connectors as they are configured with a clear text password in their configuration files.

Click Add User

Username: Connector

Password:

First Name: Connector

Last Name: User

E-mail:

Roles: Administrator

Click Add

Restrict permissions on the /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/email/inboxlistener/InboxListenerConfiguration.xml file since it will contain a clear text password (chmod o-rwx /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/email/inboxlistener/InboxListenerConfiguration.xml). Then edit the file by setting the server username and password to the above Connector account.

Start the InboxListener by doing "/opt/Funambol/bin/inbox-listener start"
Restrict permissions on the /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/pimlistener/PIMListenerConfiguration.xml file since it will contain a clear text password (chmod o-rwx /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/pimlistener/PIMListenerConfiguration.xml). Then edit the file by setting the server username and password to the above Connector account.

Start the PIMListener by doing "/opt/Funambol/bin/pim-listener start"
Restrict permissions on the /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/ctp/server/CTPServerConfiguration.xml file since it will contain a clear text password (chmod o-rwx /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/ctp/server/CTPServerConfiguration.xml). Then edit the file by setting the server username and password to the above Connector account.

Start the CTP-Server by doing "/opt/Funambol/bin/ctp-server start"
We will want to authenticate users against LDAP. LDAP users must add the object class mailrecipient so that they can set the mailhost attribute. We have added a default LDAP CoS so that the mailhost attribute is automatically set to for all objects with a mailrecipient object class.
Remove all rights for the world for /opt/Funambol/config/com/funambol/server/security/LdapUserProvisioningOfficer.xml (chmod o-rwx) and edit it so it reads as follows:

none

FedoraDs

dc=mycompany,dc=com

(mail=%s)

ldaps://ldap.mycompany.com/

credential used for first bind to ldap. if unset leave empty
-->

uid=searchuser,dc=mycompany,dc=com

attributes to set default fields: firstName, lastName, email
-->

firstName

givenName

lastName

sn

email

mail

imapServer

mailhost

smtpServer

mailhost

caldavUri

addressBookUri

We will want user accounts, devices, and principals to be created automatically and authenticate against LDAP. To enable that, do the following in the administration interface:

Double click Server Settings

Set the Server URI to http://funambol01.mycompany.com:8080/funambol/ds (no need to worry that this is http and not https; the data is encrypted by Funambol)

Change the Officer xml file from UserProvisioningOfficer.xml to LdapUserProvisioningOfficer.xml

Click Save

Expand Modules / email and double click on FunambolEmailConnector

In the Public Mail Servers section, click on Add

Create a new mail server definition as follows:

Description: MySetup

Server Product: Other

Protocol: IMAP

Outgoing Server: mymailserver.mycompany.com port 465 with authentication

Incoming Server: mymailserver.mycompany.com port 993

Check all boxes except Trash

Click OK

Expand Email SyncSource and double click on mail

Set the Funambol signature to:

Funambol :: mobile open source :: Funambol Open Source Mobile Cloud Sync and Push Email from Pacifera Services http://www.pacifera.com

Click Save

Expand Modules / foundation / FunambolFoundationConnector / PIM Calendar SyncSource

Right click and delete cal, event, scal, stask, and task.

Expand PIM Contact

Right click and delete card and scard

Expand Modules / zimbra / FunambolZimbraConnector

Right click CalendarSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource

Source URI = cal

Name = cal

Zimbra URL = http://mymailserver.mycompany.com:8080/ ... vice/soap/ (since Zimbra is using the HTTP proxy, the real HTTP port and hence the real SOAP port is 8080)

Source URI = event

Name = event

Zimbra URL = http://mymailserver.mycompany.com:8080/ ... vice/soap/

Source URI = scal

Name = scal

Source URI = stask

Name = stask

Click on "is Task?"

Source URI = task

Name = task

Click on "is Task?"

Right click ContactSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource

Source URI = card

Name = card

Right click ContactSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource

Source URI = scard

Name = scard

Right click GALContactSyncSource and choose AddSyncSource

Source URI = zimbraGalContacts

Name = zimbraGalContacts

The Zimbra Connector does not encrypt the SyncSources it uses. We must do this manually. Open the Funambol Administrator, open the localhost, and double click on Server Settings.

Click on the Configure button for Data Transformation Manager

Scroll down to Data Transformations

Highlight and delete (by clicking on the "-") task, event, card, scard, stask, cal, scal, and zimbraGalContacts

Add new Data Transformations (by clicking on the "+") for each of the above deleted SyncSources but be sure and set the Transformation to b64.

Click Save

Exit the administration application
fsiegel
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Outlook sync client

Post by fsiegel »

Still not sure what all this has to do with Outlook.
gracedman
Advanced member
Advanced member

Outlook sync client

Post by gracedman »

Yes - perhaps my brain cramp now that I look more closely. I saw the request for documentation for Zimbra + Funambol on CentOS and we have been fighting so hard with that exact configuration over the last few days that I simply assumed that's what was being requested. My apologies - John