Ideas.

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
adobrin
Advanced member
Advanced member

Ideas.

Post by adobrin »

I feel kind of sad I haven't had time to work on a Zimlet of my own; but I have some ideas I'd like to throw around to see if anybody wants to pick them up while I'm lazy.
Key Mapping Zimlet - I think we're seriously lacking in this department. I think a Zimlet that configures keyboard hooks for things.. obvious ones like up, down in listboxes, control-s to send, control-o/a to open/add.. and then maybe not so obvious ones, like invocation of other zimlets etc.. all configurable, of course.
Calendar Sync - Theres lots of Calendar programs out there.. http://slashdot.org/articles/06/04/16/1333258.shtml Maybe there could be some sort of interface (other than ical subscription -- i don't think many (any?) of them allow ical PUSHing) to synchronize the Zimbra calendar to another one..
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ideas.

Post by 14319KevinH »

Keyboard mapping will be a feature in an upcoming release. The AjaxTk already is keyboard nav aware. Just need to push this into the app and hook up the default key bindings. The bindings will be configurable so you can define you own or change the defaults.
You want to import the other cal or export zimbra to it?

- import you can use our remote ical

- export you can use our REST urls