Palm Pre

Take your Zimbra with you!
brianj

Palm Pre

Post by brianj »

Hi, All,
I just would like to verify that the Pre is now officially supported as of version 6.0.5. There was a Bugzilla item that seemed to indicate that it was, but I'd just like to verify.
Thanks,
Brian
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Palm Pre

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="brianj"]I just would like to verify that the Pre is now officially supported as of version 6.0.5. There was a Bugzilla item that seemed to indicate that it was, but I'd just like to verify.[/QUOTE]Details are in the bug report and the targeted release would be in the Product Portal
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
adamf663

Palm Pre

Post by adamf663 »

I have "Release 6.0.5_GA_2213.DEBIAN5_64 DEBIAN5_64 FOSS edition."

Is there any chance of syncing to my palm pre? The whole point of trying zimbra was to have something on my home server I to sync my pre.
dpmchris
Advanced member
Advanced member

Palm Pre

Post by dpmchris »

@adamf663
I hear your plea, but the FOSS stuff is definitely roll your own. That version I believe only allows sync of calendars via CalDAV (which I only use on iPhone and iCal). The rest of the community has put a lot of effort into getting Zimbra FOSS to sync to mobile device using Funambol.
You can find plenty of Funambol discussions on these forums.
adamf663

Palm Pre

Post by adamf663 »

[quote user="dpmchris"]@adamf663
I hear your plea, but the FOSS stuff is definitely roll your own. That version I believe only allows sync of calendars via CalDAV (which I only use on iPhone and iCal). The rest of the community has put a lot of effort into getting Zimbra FOSS to sync to mobile device using Funambol.
You can find plenty of Funambol discussions on these forums.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I do like zimbra; the community is well and alive. I do like the user interface of zimbra. Otherwise, I'd go with a barebones postfix/dovecat setup and imap/ldap clients.