Drafts(1) when I have no drafts

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
15517annie

Post by 15517annie »

When I right click on the folder in the sidebar, all options are disabled except the Turn Sync Off one.
15517annie

Post by 15517annie »

Weird, I quick replied to the first comment and it somehow switched them.
15517annie

Post by 15517annie »

This is happening on my Yahoo! account. The drafts folder is showing a count of 1 in the sidebar and it's bold, but when I click on it, it says there are no drafts. I've synced with my online account, which has no drafts, tried turning the sync off then on again for that folder, restarted, etc. Any tips on how to get rid of it? I also was composing another draft for a while but it said (2) while just showing the one draft.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

You've most likely connected to the account with another IMAP client such a Thunderbird(?), do it again and expunge (compact) the folders.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
15517annie

Post by 15517annie »

Sweet, I just restarted Zimbra and now it says Drafts(2). No drafts online. Re-synced. I have Thunderbird on my home computer but don't think that's it. I'll try tonight to reset that, but why would it go up to (2) now when I'm obviously not at home messing with Thunderbird?
jjzhuang
Elite member
Elite member

Post by jjzhuang »

known issue. already fixed. please wait for the next cut.
rchinn

Post by rchinn »

[QUOTE]known issue. already fixed. please wait for the next cut.[/QUOTE]
One of my users is experiencing this on 5.0.11. Should it be fixed by now? I couldn't find a bug that addresses this issue.
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by uxbod »

Do you mean in the ZCS web client ? if so this issue was with Zimbra Desktop so you have posted incorrectly ;) I would recommend that if it is the web client ask the user to refresh the screen.
rchinn

Post by rchinn »

Sorry, I didn't see which forum this was posted in. Yes, it's in the web client. We can move this to a separate thread if necessary.
I logged in as the user and I also see the incorrect message count even after refreshing. It says "Drafts (1)" but the folder is empty. If I hover over the drafts folder it says there is 1 message and size is 873 bytes, but the right-click menu is all greyed out.
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by uxbod »

Go into the Admin GUI and re-index the mailbox.