Great Idea

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
5240markvp

Great Idea

Post by 5240markvp »

I have a great idea on making Zimbra better. How about not Ending Life of Zimbra Desktop. . . We use this for all of our clients on 50 machines. . . .
Thanks VMWare
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great Idea

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="5240markvp"]How about not Ending Life of Zimbra Desktop. .[/QUOTE]You're too late, it will EOL. Why is this posted in the Developers forum?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
5240markvp

Great Idea

Post by 5240markvp »

Because I am hoping the developers reconsider. I already knew it was EOF. I just think that it is a viable product, that was used to help sell the Zimbra product as an alternative to Outlook. We switched all of our users over, and then two years later they are pushing us back to Outlook. . . Why not just go with Exchange then?
14645ApolloDS

Great Idea

Post by 14645ApolloDS »

Same to us here!

Had rolled out ZD to all mobile pc and now we're waiting for a fix of the language bug (we're using geman).

So what is the solution? Go back to the also buggy Outlook Connector???
Thanks for any clarification asap!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great Idea

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="5240markvp"]Because I am hoping the developers reconsider. [/QUOTE] This isn't a forum for the Zimbra 'developers', it's a Community support forum for users that are developing add-ins etc. for Zimbra itself/ - I'll move this to the correct forum. ZD will be supported throughout the ZCS 8.x version and there will be a replacement for it - this has already been mentioned in the forums.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra