Calendar sync on new activation

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
Rick Baker
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by Rick Baker »

When activating a new phone, the current Zimbra calendar is not syncing. Any new appointments added after the activation are syncing fine. Only exsisting appt are not syncing. This is a new issue. The last phone I activated a few weeks ago worked.
We are running ZCS 5.05.

BB professional 4.1.4.15

BES connector 5.0.0 GA 1862
10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 10339alee »

[quote user="Rick Baker"]When activating a new phone, the current Zimbra calendar is not syncing. Any new appointments added after the activation are syncing fine. Only exsisting appt are not syncing. This is a new issue. The last phone I activated a few weeks ago worked.
We are running ZCS 5.05.

BB professional 4.1.4.15

BES connector 5.0.0 GA 1862[/QUOTE]
is there any way that you can upgrade zcs to 5.0.7 or greater and move to BES BETA 3?
Rick Baker
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by Rick Baker »

I was planning on a move to ZCS 5.07 soon. Can I install the BES Beta three with 5.0.7? If I modify a current appt time and then change it back, the item show ups. Is there a setting for dates that can be modified?
10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 10339alee »

[quote user="Rick Baker"]I was planning on a move to ZCS 5.07 soon. Can I install the BES Beta three with 5.0.7? If I modify a current appt time and then change it back, the item show ups. Is there a setting for dates that can be modified?[/QUOTE]
no..you need 5.0.7 to take advantage of some server features.

you might want to try to wipe your device, delete/add the user again and then retry enterprise activation again.
i've seen it not work once but then work again the next time.

if you are still having problems, please zip up all the logs and open a support case.
Rick Baker
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by Rick Baker »

I have already wiped the device and tried again. I will zip the logs and file a support item.
Service
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Service »

I have the same issue, what will we lose if we wipe our BB's?

10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 10339alee »

[quote]I have the same issue, what will we lose if we wipe our BB's?

.[/QUOTE]

check your blackberry device documents about how to wipe, what happens when you wipe and how to back up data that you don't want to lose.