Stuck on installation of ZCB Beta3

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
SSM

Post by SSM »

Tony,

If you can suggest your straight solution for this will be grate ful..

Mails if i delete in Blackberry not getting deleted in Mailbox eventhough i changed the settings in Blackberry about delete both Handheld and Mailbox. Still not working.

Any suggestion please.
10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 10339alee »

[quote user="SSM"]Tony,

If you can suggest your straight solution for this will be grate ful..

Mails if i delete in Blackberry not getting deleted in Mailbox eventhough i changed the settings in Blackberry about delete both Handheld and Mailbox. Still not working.

Any suggestion please.[/QUOTE]
deletes are not classified as "real time" events so you need to wait about 20 minutes for it to take effect or you can select "reconcile now" on the device to push the deletes through immediately.
if they still aren't deleting, then zip up the logs and send them to support.
gmsmith
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by gmsmith »

[quote user="10339alee"]deletes are not classified as "real time" events so you need to wait about 20 minutes for it to take effect or you can select "reconcile now" on the device to push the deletes through immediately.
if they still aren't deleting, then zip up the logs and send them to support.[/quote]
Is this a change in behavior with beta3? In beta2 is is pretty darn near real time. I have had a heck of a time getting a good working beta3 environment. Still not there yet. Thought I had one Sunday...but just wasn't working the way it should, deletes being one issue.
SSM

Post by SSM »

Tony

Is there any link is there with
StaleMessageClea

nFreq
in registry.