Way to allow users to select alias/from/replyto address/domain when composing?

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
jd603

Way to allow users to select alias/from/replyto address/domain when composing?

Post by jd603 »

I tried searching this topic with no luck. Is there a way to allow a user to select an identity/alias for their From: address while composing an e-mail? This is allowed on some other e-mail apps. I have a client that wants to have a number of domains go to one account, and then set the proper from address depending on the e-mail they are responding to.... if nobody knows how to enable this, where do I submit a feature request? :-)

Thanks!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Way to allow users to select alias/from/replyto address/domain when composing?

Post by phoenix »

The feature you're looking for is Persona, it's even described in the documentation. :)
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
jd603

Re: Way to allow users to select alias/from/replyto address/domain when composing?

Post by jd603 »

Ok, you're right that was simple enough. Thanks. haha. I just did a custom rspamd install and all kinds of tweaks to Zimbra but something like this simple was too much for me I guess. :-)
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

It's always the simple things that catch us out but I'm glad that's doing what you need.

How are you getting on with rspamd?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra