Does not support TLS

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
lcalumby

Does not support TLS

Post by lcalumby »

Hello Everybody!

I'm a Zimbra administration and I have a problem with a zimbra server about TLS Support.

I installed a Zimbra 8.8.10 Collaboration Server and when I send e-mail to gmail.com for example, it shows that the message is not encrypted.

I made a smtp test at mxtoolbox and it said: "Warning - Does not support TLS."

I researched for it, and said that in zimbra 8.5 or newst, this is default.

I Tried some configs to "Enable TLS" but doesn't work.

Anyone can help-me?

Thanks,
Leandro Calumby
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Does not support TLS

Post by phoenix »

TLS works fine on my server, who said it was the default to nut use TLS? What changes have you tried to fix this 'problem'? Sending an email to gmail using a TLS connection is not 'encryption', why do you think it does?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
lcalumby

Re: Does not support TLS

Post by lcalumby »

Well, I manage 2 zimbra servers. One is a Zimbra 8.7.9 version, and this, when I send mail to gmail for example, when I open the message, it's show "Standard encryption (TLS)". It's correct to me.

When I send e-mail from another Zimbra, 8.8.10 version, when I open the message in gmail, it's show "No encryption" in red font color.

I try to do "How To Check SMTP Outgoing Already Use Encryption/TLS Connection" topic in this link: https://docs.google.com/document/previe ... T1a-er2vI8#

but doesn't work.