Subscription for security advisories

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
skyflyer
Advanced member
Advanced member

Subscription for security advisories

Post by skyflyer »

Hello!

I've been looking at https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Security_Center and https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Security/Collab and couldn't find a way to subscribe to security advisory notifications via email. Am I missing something or is the best way to just monitor the Announcements forum?

Thanks!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Subscription for security advisories

Post by phoenix »

It tells you this on the security centre pages :
Zimbra is committed to providing a secure collaboration experience for our customers, partners, and users of our software.

"Watch" the Security Center pages to stay updated on Zimbra security related news.
If you're not used to the wiki then create an account and login, when you've done that you need to choose a page to watch and click on the "Actions" item at the top of the page and, hey presto, click on the "Watch" item.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
skyflyer
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by skyflyer »

Thanks Bill!

I requested an account a couple of days ago, but nothing came back. I'll try again.
skyflyer
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by skyflyer »

Does anybody have an idea how long it takes to get the account approved/rejected? My account is still "Username is already in use in a pending account request."... so I can not do anything else at this point.