Some contacts become blank in outlook?

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
Jhonmicky

Some contacts become blank in outlook?

Post by Jhonmicky »

Hello everyone,,
Our company is running zimbra for a while now, we're on 4.5 (on openSuSe), and every so often contacts go missing from the adress book in outlook: instead there's an empty contact. When I log into the webinterface, the contacts are there just fine. The thing is, I cannot get them back in outlook. The problem persists over multiple computers and users.reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/
We have one user (the front desk) that contains all the company's contacts, and every normal user has that mailbox added to his/her account and are thus able to use it's contact list/adress book.
This is really frustrating, it turns out newly synced boxes lost over 90% of the adress book! Anyone any idea what's causing it and how to fix it?
Last edited by Jhonmicky on Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Some contacts become blank in outlook?

Post by phoenix »

Jhonmicky wrote:Hello everyone,,
Our company is running zimbra for a while now, we're on 4.5 (on openSuSe), ......
Do you like exposing your users and company to Security problems? It would seem that you do by running a version of ZCS so old that a) it's no longer supported and b) there are security vulnerabilities in the product that have been addressed on more recent versions. I'd suggest you get onto the current version ASAP.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra