Sending emails from non registered hosts

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
rodrigoferra

Re: Sending emails from non registered hosts

Post by rodrigoferra »

phoenix wrote:It's quite possible you don't have a problem. My apologies for that info I posted about postfix, I can't really understand where I got it - it must be my advancing years and your output is what the command should show.

Can you explain in a bit more detail what the my networks entry is showing, are they all your IP addresses?
Not a problem at all, I just have to say thank you that you are trying to help an IT soul over the network.

These IP´s are mine, they are ok! The strange is that these are spam emails, but I can´t find the spam source. Very very strange behaviour.
zimico
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 P3

Post by zimico »

Hi, I have the same question of Bill's. Why do you allow a huge range of IP (10.142.0.0/20) to relay through your zimbra MTA server?
Best regards,
Minh.
rodrigoferra

Post by rodrigoferra »

zimico wrote:Hi, I have the same question of Bill's. Why do you allow a huge range of IP (10.142.0.0/20) to relay through your zimbra MTA server?
Best regards,
Minh.
I would like to allow only localhost, but I don’t know if I should remove all these mta information.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

You can allow the ZCS server and localhost for the mynetworks, see here: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/ZimbraMtaMyNetworks
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
rodrigoferra

Post by rodrigoferra »

Hello friends,

Just to not let this topic without explanation and in respect with the help provided. I notice that the relay system MailJet that Im using does not return if the message was bounced and somehow the bounced messages are being blocked to send me back the information, something very strange and unclear.

I mean, every time I send an email to some address and its hard bounce, the sender is not informed about this bounced email but somehow the reply is locked at mailjet, something really strange.

Thanks.