pop protocol does not delete message

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
graynon

pop protocol does not delete message

Post by graynon »

Hi, using pop protocol with outlook to read zimbra message , all messages are well received but not deleete in my zimbra box;
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: pop protocol does not delete message

Post by phoenix »

You should always tell us your ZCS version by posting the full output of the following command:

zmcontrol -v
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
graynon

Post by graynon »

hello, from my pc under windows 10 I use outlook to retrieve my messages in my email account that I have at free which uses Zimbra. I have no possibility to use the command you tell me.
However, I found this information: Zimbra 9.0.0 Patch-30 + 8.8.15 Patch-37. does this answer your question? Thanks for your help
regards George
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Hi

Thanks for the clarification of your ZCS version. Unfortunately On these forums we are not allowed to provide support for users that are using a ZCS version provided for their ISP. You will need to contact Free for that, alternatively you could ask a question on these forums: On these forums here: https://www.aduf.org/portal.php - you will find a bunch of helpful users (there are also some free employees that post there), I always found them to be very helpful when I was a customer of Free. :)
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra