Unable to view attachment in mail log

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
kpuri1606

Unable to view attachment in mail log

Post by kpuri1606 »

When we received email to Zimbra from any other domain besides zimbra, we are able to see the attchment in email and it is opening as expected. However, if i want to review that attachments through log in '/opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log' , it just shows size of the attachment but not the details such as name of file.

2023-03-23 12:43:42,785 INFO [LmtpServer-1149] [ip=192.168.xxx.xxxx;] lmtp - Delivering message: size=3000312 bytes, nrcpts=3, sender=rxxxxxx@mercantile.com.np, msgid=<xxxxxxxx@mercantile.com.np>

I reviewed the logs for outgoing mail, and i was able to see details of attchment in /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log. FOr example, i saw these details for outgoing mails attachment.

FileUploadServlet - Received plain: Upload: { accountId=xxxxxxxxxxx, time=Thu Mar 23 11:17:30 NPT 2023, size=885409, uploadId=bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, name=SDNG PIC.zip, path=/opt/zimbra/data/tmp/upload/upload_884f213a_216b_479b_b638_ce10f4a60d20_00028830.tmp }

I am wondering why i am not able to see the same details for incoming mails from other domains. I am trying to get name, uploadid, etc...

I am not sure if has to do anything with syslog. I am sharing my sylog file as well.

/etc/sysconfig/rsyslog
# Options for rsyslogd
# Syslogd options are deprecated since rsyslog v3.
# If you want to use them, switch to compatibility mode 2 by "-c 2"
# See rsyslogd(8) for more details
SYSLOGD_OPTIONS=""

If this has already been answered before, kindly point me to that discussion. If not please assist.

Thanks in advance !!