HTML Format Data Appears in Reply or Forward Message

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
Eddie23

HTML Format Data Appears in Reply or Forward Message

Post by Eddie23 »

When I attempt to reply or forward a message the quoted portion is contaminated with HTML formatting data.
Lave Gupta
Zimbra Employee
Zimbra Employee

Re: HTML Format Data Appears in Reply or Forward Message

Post by Lave Gupta »

Which version of zimbra you are using?

Please provide specific steps to reproduce, is it always reproducible or with some specific mime or steps?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Eddie23 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:59 pm When I attempt to reply or forward a message the quoted portion is contaminated with HTML formatting data.
Is this a question about Zimbra Desktop? If not, which product has the problem you are asking about?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Eddie23

Post by Eddie23 »

phoenix wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:15 pm
Eddie23 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:59 pm When I attempt to reply or forward a message the quoted portion is contaminated with HTML formatting data.
Is this a question about Zimbra Desktop? If not, which product has the problem you are asking about?
I don't know. I may be in the wrong forum. My ISP provides me with Zimbra webmail and within the past month or so it has become impossible to forward (or reply to) a clear message.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Eddie23 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:40 pm
phoenix wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:15 pm
I don't know. I may be in the wrong forum. My ISP provides me with Zimbra webmail and within the past month or so it has become impossible to forward (or reply to) a clear message.
As this is a problem with Zimbra provided by your ISP then you need to contact your ISP for support, this is not something we are allowed to support in these forums. Which ISP are you with?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra