Relay access denied

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
tipopo

Relay access denied

Post by tipopo »

Good afternoon, I added a new domain on the Zimbra server, letters are sent but unfortunately they do not arrive from external mail services with an error Relay access denied

DKIM key added to the domain
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Relay access denied

Post by phoenix »

You should always post your zimbra version with the full output of the following command:

Code: Select all

zmcontrol -v
Did you do a search prior to posting, if you didn't try the following and look at some of the solutions:

https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?qu ... sion=1.1.7
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
tipopo

Post by tipopo »

Release 8.8.15.GA.4177.UBUNTU20.64 UBUNTU20_64 NETWORK edition, Patch 8.8.15_P43

On the other domains of this server everything is fine. I think I didn't configure something correctly
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

tipopo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:06 am Release 8.8.15.GA.4177.UBUNTU20.64 UBUNTU20_64 NETWORK edition, Patch 8.8.15_P43

On the other domains of this server everything is fine. I think I didn't configure something correctly
Then look at the search results and there's plenty in there to point you in the correct direction.

BTW, do not post duplicate messages in these forums, I'll remove your duplicate.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra