Email-2-Doc

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
jerryboi
Advanced member
Advanced member

Email-2-Doc

Post by jerryboi »

I am trying to use the zimlet Email-2-Doc on v7.1 and I am experiencing the issue reported in the comments, namely: the folder list is empty. Is this a configuration problem or something that can be fixed easily? I don't suppose they would keep it in the gallery if it was incompatible with v7. Can anybody confirm this, please?

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2963 ... 2at110.png />

A little inquiry with firebug reveals no errors when the dialog loads it just shows

------------------------------------- Loading package: Extras

------------------------------------- Loading package: NotebookCore, Notebook
If I press 'NEW' then an ftc is undefined error comes up in zimbra/js/zimbraMail/share/view/dialog/ZmChooseFolderDialog.js?v=110527004... on line 292:

var dialog = ftc._getNewDialog();
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Email-2-Doc

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="jerryboi"]I don't suppose they would keep it in the gallery if it was incompatible with v7. Can anybody confirm this, please?[/QUOTE]The gallery page states:
[QUOTE]Compatibility: ZCS 6.0 [/QUOTE]I'd guess you can assume from that it's only compatible with ZCS 6.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
jerryboi
Advanced member
Advanced member

Email-2-Doc

Post by jerryboi »

No. From "Compatibility:ZCS 6.0" I can assume that at the time of release there was no fresher version. I can also safely assume that zimlets are not checked for compatibility when a new version is released and the gallerypages are not updated. Or do you suggest that I should just undeploy the social zimlet that came with my ZCS7NE because its flypage says "Compatibility:ZCS 6.0" as well?
And while we are at assumptions, what assumption would you make watching the official demo at 1:05? [screencast shows Email-2-Doc zimlet deployed] That he is showcasing ZCS6 with carbon skin?
src=http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4926 ... 2at111.png />