imapsync problem with new server

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
crankshaft25

Post by crankshaft25 »

Hello,
I'm new here and our company just purchased the NE of Zimbra and I'm loving it so far. I'm in the process of migrating our users (~80) from our old Fedora/Courier IMAP/Postfix system to the new Zimbra one.
95% of the transfers seem to be going well but there is one user in particular that I'm not able to transfer and I was wondering if anybody had any insight.
This is the imapsync command that is being issued. I've obviously changed the server/user names but you get the idea
imapsync --buffersize 8192000 --nosyncacls --subscribe --syncinternaldates --host1 mail.domain.com --user1 user@domain.com --password1 password --noauthmd5 --host2 mail2.domain.com --user2 user@domain.com --password2 password --noauthmd5
It connects fine and parses all the folders in the users inbox and subfolders but when it starts the actual sync I get lines like this for every folder it tries to sync.
To Folder [Sent/Sent-Archives/2003] Not connected at /usr/bin/imapsync line 1019

Error sending '64 STATUS Sent/Sent-Archives/2003 (MESSAGES)' to IMAP: at /usr/bin/imapsync line 1019
I've tried searching these forums and the net in general but nothing has seemed to come up.
I've even tried recreating the users folders manually on the zimbra server but still get the above errors.
Any ideas?
adeelarifbhatti
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by adeelarifbhatti »

hi,

Which imapsync version r u using, I guess some thing is wrong with the exe of imapsync.

i.e. at /usr/bin/imapsync line 1019
no worries download a different imapsync version and try it. Recommanding version 3.10 (I guess )
Regards

Adeel