Duplicate Messages in Inbox

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
placroix

Post by placroix »

Team,
I am getting duplicate messages in my inbox both thru the Zimbra Client and Mozilla Thunderbird. I am using IMAP not POP 3. and Zimbra 4.5.3 Open Source edition. I have both my IMAP users having this issue. I have looked in the forms and it seems POP 3 clients have seen this and Outlook users have seen this but again I am Zimbra client and Thunderbird. I checked the messages and they all have the exact same timestamp and message id. I thought I was doing good settig ip my first Linux box and Linux based E-mail server. Never had to post anything.. til now:D
Any help appreciated,
Thanks,

Paul
jholder
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by jholder »

Hey Paul

Can you try to use a different client such as evolution just to see if the problem is with the server or client?
john
placroix

Post by placroix »

John,
Will do tonight. I'll let you know how I make out.
thanks
TMcG

Post by TMcG »

Justed posted this to a much earlier thread on this issue but I am having the same issue since upgrading to 4.5.4
Using Entourage as an IMAP client.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="TMcG"]Justed posted this to a much earlier thread on this issue but I am having the same issue since upgrading to 4.5.4
Using Entourage as an IMAP client.[/QUOTE]..... and your point of posting here is? I've already answered the post in the other thread, please don't duplicate posts as it gets difficult to follow-up on your problem.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
TMcG

Post by TMcG »

As the man says above, have you tried a different client ?
Entourage would be a different client to Thunderbird, hence the information may be deemed helpful/useful.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="TMcG"]As the man says above, have you tried a different client ?
Entourage would be a different client to Thunderbird, hence the information may be deemed helpful/useful.[/QUOTE]No, it's not useful when you've already got another thread going on this subject. Please stick to the other thread about your problem.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
placroix

Post by placroix »

Team,
I tried evolution for two days. The problem has ot happened with it to this point. I will still give it more time.
Thanks
Paul