Need Urgent Affordable and Reliable Zimbra Hostiing

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
nazeeronline

Post by nazeeronline »

Hello,
I am in urgent need of zimbra hosting. as I want to move my mailservice of Mailvizag.com to a Reliable and Affordable host.
I will not be expecting 1000's of users, so max users would be 400 to 800 Initially...
I have tried to access the Zimbra Hosted Partners sites, but none of them are providing proper information about their plans.
Only one site provides, but its not feasible to pay them per user.
Please suggest some plan where there is good bandwidht and No User Restriction.
Thanks
Nazeer
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Well, I would think that the only hosting providers (at the moment) are the ones listed on the Zimbra partners page.
I guess the questions are, why can't you host it yourself and what do you consider affordable?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
nazeeronline

Post by nazeeronline »

Hello,
The following are the reasons why I cant host it in my Office.
Firstly I am in INDIA.
So There is always a chance of Power outage or Internet connection problems...

I have been testing my mail server for the past few weeks and I dont want to host it in my office, due to these problems.
And moreover I need to take regular backups and maintain everything.
What I wanted is a solution where, I dont have to worry about the power or internet problems, and if the hosting provider is already having Zimbra Hosting then, it would be much easier to do the Administration and Maintanence.
I am not able to decide which company to select from,as they are not providing the exact plan details, rather they are providing more information about the zimbra partnership and the zimbra features.
I am looking for the features of the hosting provider. as I already know the features of zimbra :)
Thanks
Nazeer
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Yes, I realise where you're located. ;)
If there isn't enough information in the Partners page then I can only suggest that you contact them directly. I can't speak for Zimbra directly but I don't think they would announce any partners before they've signed up or announced their service so I guess you're stuck (for the moment) with the current list.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
dhallweb

Post by dhallweb »

I did some searching with Google on "hosted Zimbra" about a month a half ago, not much out there, tried again about a week ago and found about 15 different hosting companies that were either offering or going to offer Zimbra.