CentOS 7 - Zimbra 8 - Anyone?

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
dratje

Post by dratje »

I have used Zimbra in the past for my email/collaboration server. I have moved to a new job, and have been asked to install a new solution for their email server. I am choosing Zimbra - My question pertains to OS.
Has anyone been successful on the installation of Zimbra, on the latest RHEL (7) or CentOS 7?
If so, I have a question: I am getting an error on the zimbra-logger, and it fails to install. I have read a few posts concerning the "logger" and the "Core" package conflicts. Does anyone have any experience with CentOS 7 and Zimbra?
Thank you

Dan
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="dratje"]Has anyone been successful on the installation of Zimbra, on the latest RHEL (7) or CentOS 7?[/quote]It's not a supported platform and won't be until ZCS 8.5, I'd suggest you use CentOS6.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
dratje

Post by dratje »

Thank you -- I will do so. I would still like to know when it becomes available.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="dratje"]Thank you -- I will do so. I would still like to know when it becomes available.[/QUOTE]There's no scheduled date for ZCS 8.5 yet.
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra
tuannv79

Post by tuannv79 »

ZCS 8.0.8 support RHEL7 and Centos7.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="tuannv79"]ZCS 8.0.8 support RHEL7 and Centos7.[/QUOTE]That's also quite a way off from being released.
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra