I have successfully installed commodor domain validatied SSL certificate onto the zimbra server, however, ONLY my admin panel is recognising the certificate.
Anyone here has this issue before and can offer assistance?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:37 pm
- Location: Mendoza, Argentina
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.8 Patch 4 Network Edition
The certificate corresponds to your host name ..? Clients access through a CNAME ..?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests