Please help, I cannot find a solution for problem:
What I have:
1. Cleanly installed Zimbra 8.8.8 Network from scratch on new Ubuntu 16.04 server.
2. GAL is configured to look users in external LDAP, and auto-completion of names in composing and other windows (in web-interface) works fine without issues.
3. Outlook 2016 as a client with Zimbra Outlook Connector 8.8.8 installed
Can't synchronize GAL with outlook via ZCO - got error "Network connection failure".
Mail-, signature-, filters- and other syncs work well, except GAL sync.
What I did:
1. Tried to reset GAL on client - Zimbra ribbon - Sync GAL - Reset GAL and then tried to sync GAL again - without success.
2. Enabled logging for GalSync. Got the following:
Code: Select all
06-08-2018 23:28:52.934 |||O16 11E0 GALSYNC 23A4||| GalSync retry 1
06-08-2018 23:28:52.944 |||O16 11E0 GALSYNC 23A4||| LargeGal: Sent SyncGalRequest
06-08-2018 23:28:53.142 |||O16 11E0 HTTPCBCK 20F8||| ### WARNING ### Response Status error code: 500 @ Connection.cpp#2194[WinHttpAsyncReadHeader()]
06-08-2018 23:28:53.152 |||O16 11E0 GALSYNC 23A4||| ### ERROR ### 'SyncGalRequest' at 'GalSynchronizerImpl::GALSyncLoop#1274' returned '500 Internal server error' -> throw NginxException: [GalSynchronizerImpl::HandleGALSyncError#709]
06-08-2018 23:28:53.153 |||O16 11E0 GALSYNC 23A4||| GalSync interrupted due to error. Will retry in 30secs
Broke Google and read all known (for me) configs on server (and settings in outlook and ZCO) and still couldn't find WHERE IT TRIES TO CONNECT TO, what address returns 500.
I will be very appreciate for any advise. Thank you.