POP Fetching issues

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1437Azim

POP Fetching issues

Post by 1437Azim »

Hi Support,

I have a server in USA and I have created one local domain in Zimbra server where I have added accounts as POP in the preferences. E.g I have created domain called mycompany.in and my USA server has domain called mycompany.com.

I have created a user called azim@mycompany.in and added in the external account my user azim@mycompany.com .

Many time Zimbra does not fetch emails and I can see that everything is working fine but I had to restart zmcontrol services and then it fetches.

I dont know how to get rid of this fetching issues. please provide some solution. Thanks.
1437Azim

Re: POP Fetching issues

Post by 1437Azim »

Hello,

Please suggest in this matter because many time Zimbra does not fetch the emails and everytime I have to restart all services.
pup_seba
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by pup_seba »

"Hi Support". Maybe you are confused and should go to https://support.zimbra.com/

In regards of your specific problem, i'm not able to start helping from such low quantity of info. Did you find any info in logs of what's happening that give any hint?
1437Azim

Post by 1437Azim »

Hello,

Please let me know what details you need , I would definitely give it to you.

I see nothing in logs as how it stop fetching pop emails :(