Mailbox folders not showing in Webmail after migrating account to new Store

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
BasementCloud

Mailbox folders not showing in Webmail after migrating account to new Store

Postby BasementCloud » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 am

Release 8.8.12.GA.3794.UBUNTU16.64 UBUNTU16_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.8.12_P3 (Multi Server Setup).

I've setup a new Mail Store server and tested moving over a mailbox (using the Zmboxmove.sh script I found in a post here).
That part goes smoothly, but when I log into Webmail I can't see any folders and get an error (Cannot read property 'getByType' of undefined) when trying to go to Preferences.

IMAP doesn't seem to be affected. And if I switch to HTML view I can see them, so I'm slowly narrowing this down to being an issue with the Advanced View.

I tried clearing caches and restarting the server (both old and new), but that also doesn't have any affect. However, after about an hour I checked on it again and they finally showed up and everything was working.

So my question is, has anyone else come across this? What am I missing here?

Waiting an hour isn't really too big of a deal, but I have a lot of accounts to move over to a few new Stores and just want to make sure this goes as smoothly as possible.

Klug
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Mailbox folders not showing in Webmail after migrating account to new Store

Postby Klug » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:31 am

Are the "zimbraPublicService*" variable correctly set for the domain?
BasementCloud

Re: Mailbox folders not showing in Webmail after migrating account to new Store

Postby BasementCloud » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Klug wrote:Are the "zimbraPublicService*" variable correctly set for the domain?

As far as I know, yes, unless I've done it incorrectly.
I have it set to the proxy for the domain (mail.hosted-domain.tld is cname of prxy#.zimbra-domain.tld).

zimbraPublicServiceHostname: prxy2.zimbra-domain.tld
zimbraPublicServicePort: 443
zimbraPublicServiceProtocol: https

Return to “Administrators”