Migrate from Outlook to Zimbra (help)

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
roberto

Migrate from Outlook to Zimbra (help)

Postby roberto » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:34 pm

ok first sorry for the duplicate topic....and second sorry for not writed in english....
I join because i need help migrating my pst to zimbra. i've configure the first time, but i want all my carpets and all my send mails too.

i've download de migrating tool. but when after i select my pst root i reach the screen were it ask for:
- host
- port
- user
- password

i dont know what to do....

thanks

grantntourbus

Re: Migrate from Outlook to Zimbra (help)

Postby grantntourbus » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:44 pm

It is asking you for the information for the Zimbra account you want to migrate your PST too.
Host = Your Zimbra server
Port = 443
Username = The Zimbra Email Account
Password = The Zimbra Email Account password
TerranceM

Re: Migrate from Outlook to Zimbra (help)

Postby TerranceM » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:22 pm

1. Download the PST to Zimbra Converter. Run and Launch the software.

2 - After launching the PST to Zimbra Desktop Converter tool, Software will automatically detect the Outlook default location otherwise you will get “no Outlook installation is found” error. For adding orphan PST file >> Click on “Open” Folder icon >> Choose the Path where the PST file is saved.

3 - Now click on the “Save” option from menu >> and browse the folder where you want to save converted TGZ files and click on OK.

4 - After few seconds PST to TGZ migration successfully completed. After that, you can easily import Outlook PST to Zimbra Desktop

If you have PST files (configured or orphan), then you can easily perform migration from Outlook, Exchange and Outlook 365 to Zimbra Desktop WebClient. This program will maintain all the file formatting as it is and gives you the best result. And After Completing the Outlook to Zimbra (TGZ) Migration, import the converted TGZ file to Zimbra Desktop.

Return to “Migration”