Need help with Zimbra email client

Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
BradC
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Re: Need help with Zimbra email client

Post by BradC »

Stewart.Brown wrote:Will work on Red Hat Linux 9.0?
Given it says "The zinstaller script will install a Zimbra 9 single server on Ubuntu 18 or Ubuntu 20" I'd say no.

I suggest you approach one of the many Zimbra hosting providers and ask them if they'll comp you an account.
Stewart.Brown

Post by Stewart.Brown »

BradC wrote:
Given it says "The zinstaller script will install a Zimbra 9 single server on Ubuntu 18 or Ubuntu 20" I'd say no.

I suggest you approach one of the many Zimbra hosting providers and ask them if they'll comp you an account.
Thanks man, you saved me, looking now, usually they rent VPS or hosting with Zimbra, still didn't find a just-email account provider that can sell 1 Zimbra email account, just curious if you know any?

And once got it, send some emails to it, and I can export the whole email folders as TGZ from Zimbra right?
Stewart.Brown

Post by Stewart.Brown »

BradC wrote:

oh found something:

https://www.kualo.com/email/zimbra-professional-email

There's a feature named "Microsoft Exchange Compatible"

Does it make a change in exporting mailbox as TGZ?
or it's something that allow me to import my outlook live emails to the Zimbra?