Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security to your Zimbra login. Thanks to a third-party authenticator such as Google Authenticator Zimbra users are now required to enter a randomly generated code.
It is aimed at ZCS OSE 8.8.15, ZCS FOSS 9.x and ZCS FOSS 10.0.x.
- Integrated with Zimbra Webclient UI
- Includes QR support
- Basic 2FA
- Trusted devices
- Application specific passwords
- Scratch codes
- Network Edition binary compatibility upgrade
- Maldua's Zimbra OSE 2FA Zeta Alliance Gallery page just in case you want to rate it.
- You can send technical feedback and bugs on the Zimbra OSE 2FA Github issues page.
- Admin Zimlet translations are welcome at Zimbra OSE 2FA Github Pull requests page.
This is a completely different codebase than the well-known Zimbra Open Source Two Factor Authentication with PrivacyIDEA.